Thursday, May 15, 2008

There is a small thumping fear somewhere inside me. I'm not sure if its just me, but recently, i think i'm being followed. By who or what, i'm not sure? I just get the chill everytime i walk to uni or back. The winter season isn't helping either, as if i wasnt cold enough on my own trying to shrug off the feeling of being followed. It doesnt matter if it's daytime or at night, whether i'm alone or in a group, the mysterious presence is always there. With every passing day my heart beats faster, and my inside seems to get weaker. This feeling, i know i felt it before, many times in fact! But i just cant pin point what exactly it is. I'm a Guy that could take on any challenge thrown at me, and my motto is "If ur gonna lose/die anyways, might as well die trying, at least if i were to die, make sure i take at minimal one of my enemies with me." In other simpler words, it means" Fight till the end,regardless of the situation!" And it is by this motto that i've gotten so far in life, never fearing whatever challenges that is thrown at me, regardless of it size. BUT this.....this is on a whole different scale! It is something that i cant imagine. The endless sleepless nights that i have spent trying to shake of this feeling. Why on earth is it bothering me!!

AaAHhHhHhH!!! Don't you just hate it when the final exams are creeping up on you, especially if you are a last minute student like me!! NO wonder i knew i had felt the feeling before. It's called the "curse of the last minuter" XD XD XD XD I better start my revision asap before i fall too deep into the abyss, and far beyond redemption!!


Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
11:39 AM.