Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is an extremely delayed post, mostly due to the fact that i couldnt get hold of the pics. So before i start picture spamming, i would like to thank all of you once again for making my 21st bday a very memorable 1. The reason as to why i chose to make it very grand this yr round is because it'll be the last bday together with you guys here in perth(for the next 2 yrs) as i'll be heading for karlgoorlie next yr. For those who couldn't make it, i sincerely apologize for not opting for a cheaper alternative.

Venue: The Olive Tree Restaurant



Baci Chocolates

Abby, Andrew, Charlyn and GAYgory

Xiang and I


The B'day Cake: Cookies and cream ice cream cake

Me, Xiang and Derek

The gang

Appetizer: Smoke Salmon Salad

Main Course: Sirloin Steak wif Mushroom sauce
Dessert: Apple and something crumble

Dessert 2: Tiramisu

Darrel,Andrew and I( Darrel was jealous that my hair was spikier than his muahahahhaha)

Charlyn, Janice, Abby,Jac ,Me and Yee Mei

Everyone

House mates (inc. ex house mates)

Yee mei and I

But the most important reason for this post, is to thank Janice! She was the one who helped drive me around to find a restaurant, helped me with the bookings, organizing the decors (balloons,chocolates,candles,etc.), bought the wonderful ice cream cake and went the extra mile to bake me a jar of cookies, despite the fact that i'm always annoying the crap out of her. Thank you so much for your effort in making this an unforgettable party. Not many ppl have the patience and tolereance such as yours, to put up with me and my insulting, nasty, and straight to point comments about everything.I've seen some ppl (kiam hu, Grace, etc) loose their cool after only taking 2 or 3 nasty comments. So u are a really special person to be able to take all the hits, and yet still decide to go the extra mile to bless an asshole and an idiot such as me. Thanks for your faith in me all this time. If ever i were to become a better person, i have no one else to thank but you, Genesis, Andrew and God.


Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
3:50 PM.