Monday, August 18, 2008

Today just isnt my day!! When to shop for monitors, and the one i wanted was not in stock, nwm, then found a better model, but also not in stock!! still nwm, when to have lunch at happy meals, but found it was close on mondays!! wah !! nwm.......then summore got people pulling my leg again through a phone call!!!....thats it!!!! no more 'nwm'!! The only person that is allowed to pull poeple's leg is me, me and only me!! How is it my leg is the one being pulled now??????I must be getting old already, my mind and tongue not as sharp as before.So i've decided to take up my housemate's advice and ignore the mysterious caller!! No offense to the caller, but if i dun noe your name, if i have no idea how you look like, have no recollection of how we met, then you must be pretty insignificant as a person for me not to remember anything about you, not even ur voice.So if we have ever met, nice knowing you, although for the better or for the worst, i do not remember you! HAHAHHAHAHAHaha............but honestly speaking, HONESTLY speaking, emphasizing HONESTLY, i cant stop trying to figure out your name, even though on my part,this is pointless and a waste of my time.It's just my ego , and the fact that i cannot admit to myself that my leg is pulled by someone else! So if i do find out ur name soon, best be aware, i'll not let this slip by.I'll be stalking you day and night!I'll make ur life miuserable, i'll do things to you that makes horror movies look like some chick flicks, Do you feel me!!! I'll eat u alive!!!I'll tear down ur walls , i'll be ur worst nightmare!!! -ROAR-

**Saliva flying everywhere after the roar**
**Starts thinking**
**Stupidly realises that i'm throwing a blind threat to a laptop screen**
**Slaps forehead**

p.s : this post is just a pun,the threat and violence shown here is purely to "colourfy" or "membunga-kan" my words! so have a happy week this week everyone! :P :)


Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
3:52 PM.