Thursday, July 31, 2008

I saw two rainbows today while walking back from my class .I do not have the picture, because i deem it as absolutely gayness for a guy to take a picture of a rainbow under the rain in the middle of the sidewalk.But i have to admit how amazing it is to see a rainbow above another rainbow!(i'm not suffering from double vision mind you!!)
The timing of the rainbow was absolutely perfect as well. You see, I was pondering to myself about how this semester is going to be, seeing that i idiotically stuffed up the previous semester, my morale for this semester is pretty low, thus i have doubts that i am ever gonna make it through this semester. Then lo and behold! Double rainbows before me!It's like God saying to me, "I will finish what i've started in you,that is my promise........**cough cough**.I see you still doubt me, how about this, i'll add in an extra rainbow to what i gave to Noah centuries ago.Now u have 1 rainbow more than Noah! Are you still gonna doubt me?"
Noah had a single rainbow for a convenant between him and God,Moses had a burning bush( i prefer this one more), and now i have a double rainbow!!! :) :)

Well, i know i dun have a picture of what i saw, and i still insist that it is very gay for a guy to take a picture of a rainbow(under the rain summore),so i went online to see if i can get a pic and this is the best i can do to let u guys see what i saw!!



Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
4:30 PM.