Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yet another semester has passed in a blink of an eye, and the cell group also draws to an end. And this time round, i've decided to surprise the cell with something special.

I'll give you hints along the way, try and see if you can figure out what i made for the cell this time.1) Ferrero Rocher

2) Strawberries

Could you guess what i made with just the two pics above? :) Hahaha.....some of you who knew for a long time , could probably guess what i made by just the 2 pictures above.

It is my pride and joy, to introduce to you my masterpiece;



**My strawberry tiramisu cake**

I poured out my heart and creativity to pull this amazing feat. I know i'm no italian master chef, and my culinary/baking skills are no where near half that of my mum. But i did my best, and put in my effort. The end result is this. And it pains me beyond anything, to watch a knife slice through my beauty, and as it is gobbled down by us humans. XD

p.s : i dun mind baking cakes for those who request for one.I only ask that you will supply me the resources, as they do not come cheap.


Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
4:20 AM.