Sunday, September 21, 2008

Araluen Trip


Of all the ways to spend my saturday, i had to spend it in a botanical garden!!!
But as much as i hated the idea of wasting a free day with flowers, i have to admit, that it was actually fun to do stupid poses with frens.So at the end of the day, i guess it isnt half as bad as i expected it to be!
Other than seeing flowers, there isnt other much things to do here in Araluen.

Such vibrant colours! :)

I love this effect.It is a camera function that picks out a primary colour while greying out the other colours.

I'm sorry my pictures from now on seem somewhat ...gay!!! but you have to understand me, what else can a bored guy like me do in such a place??


But alas, i refuse to post anymore of myself with gay poses, imagine the damage it can do to my rep!!! If you really want to see those humiliating photos that was taken of me, come find me personally, and we can work out a deal. :P


Melvin, Looking at the God Side of things.
1:42 AM.